UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
For students seeking admission to BA programmes the following are required:
- A secondary school or high school certificate (Abitur, A-levels, IB Diploma or international equivalent) or a professional qualification in business such as the Higher National Diploma.
- For non-native English speakers, proof of language proficiency through the following
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550, 213 computerised or 80 internet.
- An IELTS score of 6.0, First Certificate of Cambridge English Examination.
- Certificate and/or letter from accredited English Language School with proof of Upper Intermediate, Advanced Level, or above.
- Verification that applicant completed his/her second level education through the medium of English and is in a position to provide evidence of English language skills through interview process.
- Assessment interview with Dean.
- Two reference letters.