POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Advanced Professional Diploma in Management Studies
Intakes happen monthly and individuals with the following are eligible for entry to the programme:
- An undergraduate degree (preferably in a related subject such as business or management)
- Appropriate work experience (minimum two years)
In addition to the above, the following is required:
- Assessment interview.
- Two reference letters.
- For non-native English speakers, proof of language proficiency through the following
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550 or 213 computerised or 80 internet.
- An IELTS score of 6.0, First Certificate of Cambridge English Examination.
- Certificate and/or letter from accredited English Language School with proof of Upper Intermediate, Advanced Level, or above.
- Verification that applicant completed his/her second or third level education through the medium of English (or has worked in an English speaking environment) and is in a position to provide evidence of English language skills through interview process.